Create microbs population and look how it changes.
Each cell has 8 near cells: 4 side and 4 corner.
1. If microb cell has less than 2 near microb cells - it dies.
2. If microb cell has more than 3 near microb cells - it dies.
3. If empty cell has exactly 3 near microb cells - it produces new microb cell.
There are 3 basic formation types:
1. Stable - do not change.
2. Pulsing - repeat their formation periodically.
3. Moving - move to the specific direction.
You can choose some of them clicking on - Select button.
You can also make real battle clicking - Play Game button.
Click button Your Army - you can put your cells (blue).
Enemy 1 has red cells, Enemy 2 - green cells, Enemy 3 - yellow cells.
To finish battle mode - click Clear button.
Micro Life is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-11. The program can be installed on Windows.
Micro Life (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 89 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.